What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
What cookies are used on this website?
– These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.
|CookieConsent||solarehf.is||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain.|
– These cookies are used to remember your preferences.
|_icl_current_language||solarehf.is||This cookie is used to determine the preferred language of the visitor and sets the language accordingly on the website, if possible.|
|solarehf.is||These cookies are used by WordPress, our content management system (CMS).|
– These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site.
|_ga, _gat, _gid||solarehf.is||We track anonymized user information to improve our website.|